We went sledding Christmas eve and these are the only two pictures that turned out. All the rest are too dark. Hadley got to sit in the truck with me, she was very happy to be in the front seat with me.
We are currently living in Logan while Paul is finishing his degree. Paul is still working full time at Schriebier Foods as their Regulatory Technician. I get to stay home and be a manager at the Bridgerland Apartments. Our 3 cute little girls are Sesaly (6) Hadley aka Howie (4) and Lydia (18 months). With a little boy on the way at the end of February. We love life and are always on the go!
3 comments:
Just kidding I was wrong, we didn't go Christmas eve.....it was the sunday before.
We went sledding the other day and I didn't even bring my camara to take pictures, so you did better than I did.
We also went sledding, and we took tons of great pictures, so I guess you could say we did a lot better than you did.
Post a Comment